Hmmm....
And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, Oh Lord.
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord, Oh Lord."
Yep. Amazingly that was on my mind as I was headed to the hospital. I told Johnny when we took Madileigh to Build-A-Bear I had a feeling we needed to do it the day before her birthday and with good reason. I am going into labor. I am at the hospital alone right now and waiting for Johnny to get up here!
-Family notification... Check!
-Bags packed... Oops! (Only 37 weeks here)
-Plans for someone to watch Madi... Nope! (Good thing we are only stationed 3 hours from family!)
-Got my head on strait.. Check!!
***Bring on my lil pirate!!
Eglin AFB. Triage 6... Well.. I am alone and my mind is going a million miles an hour. They just admitted me so its official. My lil man will be here soon!! Wow. And now the reality hits. Ya see there is something very special about him being ready to come 3 weeks early... Its his sister's 2nd birthday!! My kids will be exactly 2 years apart!! Wow. I don't think we could have planned it any better!! What a great birthday present she is getting!! God really wanted me to be blessed on July 26th!
Oh my big brave girl!! I know she will be soooo excited! I just wish she was here with me! But then again I am taking this moment to talk to my lil man!! I feel its extremely important I spend part of these next few hours in the quiet darkness. Just me and him. We will never be this close again. Very soon he will be a tiny person all his own... No longer the kicking and demanding bulge in my belly that I have grown to love so much! He is soon gonna be my little pirate, Madi's playmate and daddy's lil allstar! He has already changed our world!
Again... Closer together now... He signals his impatience to be free...
Time to prepare Daddy...
No comments:
Post a Comment