Monday, July 25, 2011

Our Lil Birthday Tradition! =)







There are two things I hope to give my children... Roots and Wings!! I try my best to provide that stable relationship and environment I want my babies to think about and remember coming home too! One of the best ways I can think of to do that is to start lil traditions while they are young! One thing we started when I was pregnant with Madileigh is to go to Build-A-Bear workshop! Johnny and I made her a bear before she was born and then on her first birthday she made her first bear! It was a pretty lil pink ballerina princess bear, named "Sheesh Sheesh"(hence her princess party last year)! Well it's that time again. Another year gone by! Her second birthday is tomorrow but something kept telling me to go ahead and take her today!! So we did! Maybe deep down I just wanted her to wake up on her birthday with a new lil buddy.


 She had such a good time!! I love how involved she gets with stuff like this, including crafts and coloring and painting!! I hope she will always have a creative and artistic bone and always expresses herself in those ways!! This year she made a bunny!! She named him "lil bunny foo-hoo" I have no idea where she comes up with this stuff! But at least I know now that she listens to the bedtime stories and songs before she goes to sleep!! That makes my heart smile for sure! 


 I just cant believe that my lil princess that fit in the palm of our hands just 2 short years ago is growing so fast! She is learning at the speed of light and I almost feel like I cant keep up!! So many memories have been made and she will always be my lil baby girl! As much as I wish I could turn back time, I honestly don't think I would! I have cherished every moment and paid such close attention to not missing anything that it has truly been the time of my life raising her!! And now just singing with her in the car and coming home and her grabbing me by the hand yelling "Come on Mamma" as we head off to her room to have our dress-up dance sessions is completely priceless. I wouldn't trade those moments for anything and I cant wait until we have Easton to enjoy too!! It will be completely different having a boy in the house but I just see it as getting the best of both worlds!! I am truly blessed and now Im gonna go on to the bath... I have a very strong feeling Mr. Easton wont be keeping us waiting too much longer!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment