Ok I'll be honest... This recipe was really really good EXCEPT that I could hardly eat the green beans because they soaked up so much lemon! My suggestion is this... Instead of using one on the bottom and one juiced, use half of one on the bottom and make more of the juice because you dip the green beans and potatoes in it anyway!! But other than that I'd say you need to try this! Very quick and easy!!
All You Need:
6 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced (See suggestion above!)
4 Garlic Cloved, Minced
1 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Pepper
3/4 Lb Trimmed Green Beans (I used a drained can)
8 Small Red Potatoes
4 Chicken breasts (I used boneless, skinless; about 3 1/4 lb with bone in!)
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Coat a large baking dish with 1 tablespoon of
the olive oil.
Arrange the lemon slices in a single layer in
the bottom of the dish.
In a large bowl, combine the remaining oil,
lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper;
add the green beans and toss to coat.
Using a slotted spoon or tongs, remove the
green beans and arrange them on top of the
lemon slices.
Add the potatoes to the same olive-oil mixture
and toss to coat.
Using a slotted spoon or tongs, arrange the
potatoes along the inside edge of the dish on
top of the green beans.
Place the chicken in the same bowl with the
olive-oil mixture and coat thoroughly.
Place the chicken in the dish and pour any of
the remaining olive-oil mixture over the
chicken.
*I also used a little lemon pepper on my
chicken bc I did not have a lot of the mixture
left!*
Roast for 50 minutes. Remove the chicken from
the dish.
Place the beans and potatoes back in oven for
10 minutes more or until the potatoes are
tender.
Now this is the recipe I got from Pinterest...
I put my chicken in the sink to thaw while I
mixed up the rest. It was not completely done
so I put the potatoes and green beans in the
oven for about 20 minutes then added my
chicken and it was all cooked completely at
No comments:
Post a Comment