Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day 2012

Just waiting for everyone to get home/wake up!! =) 

Its Easton's 1st Valentine's Day!!! I can't believe how fast the time flies!! There is nothing better than having my little Valentine's to share sweet memories like these with!! 
Our February Artwork! =)
My little minis have had sooo much fun making all our Valentine art to display!! Especially Madi! There is just something about playing with glitter that lights that lil girls whole day up!! 

My ceramic mug I painted! 
Our little Bumble Bees!! 

I'll owl-ways love you owls!! 

Madi's hand and Easton's foot!

Left over scraps from our owls! =)

Love his wee wittle hand print!! 
This is 3 Rolos wrapped in construction paper! 

Shovel filled with candy!

My lil Sweetheart! 

My little Heart throb!! 


Happy Valentine's Day to all!!! Let each and every family and friend know that you love them!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment