Today my mind has been going all over the place but literally after about ten minutes into my thoughts each time I find myself praying for someone else... Someone that needs my prayers more than I do... Someone who has it worse. I know that this is God trying to tell me not to worry but in this case I cant help it. I have been a prayer warrior over these next decisions Johnny and I have to make... Sell the house, move into an apartment with the kids, take his job back home in Hattiesburg, hire a nanny, etc.....
Its enough to make me lose hair. Or at least I thought it was tough. I think the main reason I am worrying right now is because I honestly usually feel way more confident when we pray about these things because I usually feel more at peace with it... almost calm like I know the right decision is being made. But not this time. Every time I am driven to my knees, even praying specifically, I just don't feel at peace with the way we are leaning with the decision. But I am a very trusting girl when it comes to my prayers and maybe this is God telling me before it falls into place that we need to go the other route.
It seems life is way harder when you are making decisions involving more lives than your own. I want to move back home and raise my kids around their grandparents but this is our home. This is where I brought my babies home. This is where Madileigh had all her firsts and this where they are growing. We have friends here. We have cousins here. We have the beach to heal us. We have a life here.....
I just dont want to jump into a decision and then feel like I should go back....
Leigh if I have learned anything in life it is that you will never be sure. You will doubt even if things feel right. You will say the "what if" that is life. Just trust and know that you will have a home wherever your heart and family are. Love ya
ReplyDelete