Charming:She is just too darn clever. She has gotten real good at turning on the charm when she gets in trouble too! Her new thing is that every time she gets in trouble, unless it’s a spanking to which always breaks her heart into a million pieces and causes her to cry for hours, she just smiles a real cheesy smile and says “Mommy, Tickle tickle!!!” and starts trying to tickle and love on me! Rotten. You cant help but smile when she does it. I lose. She knows it and I know it. Crap.
Puppy Love:
She loves to play 'Puppy Dog' now! I know that she gets it from daycare because some mornings when I drop her off the kids are already playing! On those mornings she always washes her hands real fast and then I get my kiss and she is gone on all fours barking away with the rest of them! Well at home she like to do it too! She barks and growls and runs around in circles like she is chasing her tail! (Again something she picked up from daycare, I think one of the kids has a really weird dog!) But anyway tonight she was playing dog on her way to go lay down with her daddy! I was rocking Easton and I said "Night Night puppy princess! Can I have some Puppy love??" She just smiled really big, obviously excited that I was acknowledging her animal state, trotted over to me on all fours and LICKED me in the face, LICKED my leg and then barked at me. REALLY??? I think she is taking it a bit far!!
RANDOM:
I was laying down with Madileigh to try to get her to take a nap… She jumped real fast and pulled my ear and said “Mommy you dot SPIDERS in your eeeeeeaaarrr!!” I played. “WHAT!! How did spiders get in my ears??” “You must be bad to eated them.” Hmmmm. Not real sure how she figures your stomach leads to your ears but I better improve my hygiene!!
No comments:
Post a Comment