This is definitely a new family favorite!! It is very easy to make too!
You will need:
-1/4 cup olive oil (I also used it to cook down my shrimp)
-2 garlic cloves, crushed
-6 roma tomatoes, cut in strips
-1/2 cup Greek black olives (I don't use these but its in the recipe)
-1 (16 oz) pack of fettucine
-2 lbs shrimp, cooked (I cook mine using curry powder)
-8 oz feta cheese, crumbled
-1/2 cup basil (I used the basil in a spice bottle and only used about 1/4 cup)
-1/4 cup parmesan (I added extra on top)
-In one pan:
Saute garlic in olive oil.
Add the next 2 ingredients and cook that down for about 3 minutes.
Combine the garlic with tomato and olives, keep warm.
-In another pan:
Cook shrimp until done.
Toss feta, basil and parmesan cheese with shrimp.
Then toss all ingredients together.
*Cook fettuccine according to directions!
| mmmm! Enjoy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment