
Is it really time for this??? Already? I guess so! I am one proud Mommy tho!! With Madileigh I always helped her and tried to teach her things so she would be ahead of where I thought she should be! I was a new Mommy so who could blame me! But with Easton everything is completely different! I hold him more and just snuggle rather than giving him tummy time or letting him just play on the floor and figure things out!
 |
| Easton's pep talk! |
I guess this is my way of keeping him my little baby as long as possible! I thought if I made him lazy I could enjoy him just needing me longer. But today he proved me wrong!! Little fella rolled right over and then pushed himself up! Darn. Just kidding I am very proud! I will admit that I didn't help him because I really wanted to cry.
Madileigh was such an amazing cheerleader! She sat right there beside him and kept saying "You can do it EEson!" "Go EEson Go!!" "C'mon EEson!!" I love it!! Times like that just really make your heart smile!! I am so thankful God has blessed me with a little cheerleader to experience all of Easton's firsts with!!! That man upstairs sure does know what he is doing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment