Sunday, October 16, 2011

Abundant Blessings!


I absolutely love looking at stuff like this in nature! It really brings into perspective how big our God really is and makes you feel so blessed that so long ago He thought to make things like this so beautiful just so I could walk outside on a regular ole Sunday and be amazed.

We have a little tree in our walkway (I don’t remember the name of it) but it attracts butterflies! I love it! Anyway, Johnny and I came home the other day and all the leaves were gone. Just in a short amount of time, every single leaf was nowhere to be seen. Not even on the ground around it. This was weird to us.. at first. Then Johnny saw a little caterpillar on the very top of the highest branch. He was just hanging out like he had just ate his way to the top!

Anyway, today when I came outside I saw about six of these little cocoons. They are so beautiful to me! In the darker one, if you look close enough you can actually see the wings starting to form! I am so excited that these beautiful little creatures picked my house!

I can’t wait to explain these pictures to Madileigh one day and her figure out that all those leaves were eat up by these caterpillars so they could be full enough to be in their cocoons and turn into beautiful butterflies!

Thank you God for little blessings like these. Every little detail that You planned out was part of a bigger picture! "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:14




No comments:

Post a Comment