Friday, October 21, 2011

Road Trip!

We are on the road again and I am super pumped about this weekend for 3 main reasons!! 


1. Easton gets to meet one of his great-grandmothers!! The only one he hasn't met and I am so excited!! I just wish my Mammaw could have met him too! She would have loved that he got the "Martin blue eyes" she passes down through her boys!! 

2. We will be attending Madileigh and Easton's Great-Great-Grandmother's birthday party!!! We are so blessed to still have her with us and she is still a hoot to be around! Especially when my little brother gets to pickin at her! 

3. Last and certainly not least, probably my favorite, MY BIG BROTHER WILL BE HOME TOMORROW from Afghanistan!! I am so proud of him and so excited that their little family will finally be back together again!! I wish we could be at the airport with them because I know Grayson is gonna go absolutely bananas when he sees his daddy!! I cant wait for him to see how much Karlynn is doing and hear that sweet little chuckle!! And of course I can't wait to introduce him to Easton!! 

Yep. Its gonna be a good weekend!! I get the fever to move home so bad each time we go back now!! Its really starting to become more of an itch! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment