Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

Another year of Halloween fun has come and gone but it was so much fun this year!! Easton slept through most of it but this was the first year Madileigh was really into it!! She had a blast getting all the candy and stayed in a somewhat of a daze at all the costumes (especially Freddy Kruger.)
I am just glad she participated this year! She would even walk up to the people by herself and tell them “Twickle Tweets!!” and then come back and show me every piece of candy she got! (Which is already completely gone!)
Madileigh loved being a pirate too!! She kept trying to say “AAARGGH” but it sounded more like a wimpy tiger growl! Even though I watched her having a ball I think I still enjoyed it more than she did! I think deep down I am just glad she let me be a part of it and dress up with her!! Her favorite part was us doing our makeup together!! We had to wash our faces a couple times before we were public appropriate but I wouldn’t have it any other way!!
Here are some pictures from our adventure!!







No comments:

Post a Comment