Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mommy's Little Masterpieces!

Well I started this project yesterday and it rolled over into today! I have had this project in mind for a while thanks to Pinterest and I like how it turned out! It was actually quite simple to do and Madi had a blast making the clothespins!


All I did was buy some trim to make the frame. I painted it with acrylic paint! I did my best to match the painting already in my kitchen! =) Other than that I just got some hooks and wire and a little wooden 'S' to give it a little monogram effect! (I haven't added the 'S' yet... Gotta get the hubbies help ha!)


Then me and Madi decorated our clothespins! We made airplanes and dragonflies but her favorite was the flowers! (Hence the majority of petals on it)! 


But now I can hang all my kiddos masterpieces up and leave my fridge for pictures!! Perfect!











No comments:

Post a Comment