Sunday, October 30, 2011

Crack is Wack!!!

So tonight is my first night away from Easton. Its my first mid shift... (Over night shift) and I was pinging bad on the way in and praying Easton doesn't freak out on Johnny!

But anyway, I stopped at the store for some coffee, completely spaced out in my head as I was standing in the line, and then I heard it. 


This rascal said "Looking good baby... (Insert choice mumbled words)..." I didn't look, acknowledge, or respond. (I am in my military uniform.) And after all, I am not assumptive. However it is almost 10PM and I was slightly aggravated at even the thought of this. 

It wasn't what he said, it was how he said it. Kind of like Lil John. But anyway, I checked out and just skedaddled but before I do I caught his eyes. And those things were about to POP OUT. And Im pretty sure one of them may have been twitching. 

As I walk away, he said in a terse voice, "Oh, you don't like my flattery?" Although it sounded more like "fla-ta-tree". 

Actually, no. I don't like your fla-ta-tree. Why? 1. Because drug-induced compliments aren't my favorite kind. 2. I am pretty sure I saw you out of the corner of my eye eating from a box of cereal out of the trash.

Humor...it is everywhere. And I hope everyone else has a fantastic and drug-induced-compliment-free night.

No comments:

Post a Comment