Sunday, August 21, 2011

I Live For Little Moments Like That.




I tried to hide it, but she knows. That lil sassy thing knew she broke her Mommas heart the other night. But tonight I am pleased to say that my big brave girl slept in her own bed again. (Her choice, not mine.) However this time she let me cuddle and read to her! I got sweet sugars too and it completely melted my heart. And it got me to thinkin...
I am so loved. Simple as that. And anyone who doesnt have children doesnt know this kind of love. There is noone, not my husband, parents, grandparents, noone that can make me feel like I am a super hero just because I can reach the band aids, or the greastest doctor in the world because I can soothe some gas bubbles!! Yep. Noone but my babies!!
They are my world. The little keys to my heart. They are the glue that holds my world together! Im telling you the truth, just the way my lil man watches me and stares at me while he takes a bottle makes me feel like he adores me and truly knows i'd do anything for him!! And Madi, Lord knows that baby girl dont know nothing but love from her Momma and always will!!!
God has truly blessed my life with these two rotten angels!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment