Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tummy Time & Tattletales...




My little pirate is a whole week old.








 It seems that time goes faster and faster with the second child. Easton is already filling out and changing so much! It's crazy how completely different boys are from girls. He is already all boy from the grunts to the gas! I remember how dainty and sensitive Madi was! I guess it's a good thing tho cuz I have a feeling he is gonna need to be tough! Madileigh thinks he is just a baby doll! Any time he is not in the pack-n-play she is saying "I wanna put in my wap" ha! She holds him good tho and gives sweet sweet sugar!! 


One of the cutest things is that every time he opens his mouth she is screaming "needs paci!!" ha! But the problem is that she has her own little system.. She has hidden every single one of his dad gum pacifiers. And she thinks we don't know what she is doing! Her lil hiding spots are too cute tho? A couple are in her kitchen.. One plain as day in the skillet on her stove and one was stashed in the refrigerator! Two are under the covers of the bed and one is in her mouth as she hides behind her body pillow in the corner giggling! This is priceless! The reason she hides them is so that the second she hears him make a peep she says "I get it Mamma" and she comes runnin back with one of his pacies to save the day!! Our little hero!!




No comments:

Post a Comment