Thursday, August 18, 2011

Like Sand In The Hour Glass....




Well new movies= new discoveries!

Madileigh is obsessed with toy story. All 3 of them. Now don't get me wrong, I love them too. Especially Toy Story 3, just not 2 and 3 times a day EACH!! But hey it entertains her! She gets so excited the first time Buzz comes on the screen no matter which one we are watching!! She always screams "Momma, that Buzz!" and points at the screen!! I love the fact that she has seen them a zillion times and still busts out laughing at some parts!!

Then came Rio... Or "buuurds" And for a while she would wake up saying "I wanna watch buuuurds!" But this us a super cute movie too!! She always makes me dance with her because she loves all the songs!! The other day when Nigel came on I was singing with him, "I'm a feathery freak with a beak, a bird murderer. You think you Nasser than me? I never heard of ya!" and Madi yelled at me saying "No Momma that nasty buurd!" ha!

Oh and we had a Gnomeo and Juliet kick for a while too!! When she says it, it comes out like "Minenow" ha cuz she can't say Gnomeo! This movie has a cute lil story too and she even called one of her babies "Judet" for a while, which I'm sure she meant Juliet.

And now she is adding Monsters Inc. To her list! Now if you have ever seen this movie then you know exactly what it brought into imagination! That's right. We now have a monster in the princess closet! Or "monzer" as she says! The only problem with this terrifying discovery is that only daddy can catch it... & daddy goes to work ha! So every now and then a portion of our day goes to sneaking in and out of her room super quickly while giggling and screaming to grab her toy before the "monzer" gets us!!

She also likes Tangled, Cars, The Princess & the Frog and Beauty and the Beast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment