After our countless "SERIOUSLY?" moments, we had a really good appointment!! Madileigh just loves our doctor and he is a hoot so everything was better once they called us back!! Easton weighed a whole 10 pounds and grew 2 inches! Wow. If that aint a slap in the face to remind you how fast time flies. Whew. I cant believe he is already two weeks old. That is crazy to me, but that is life and I am just soaking up all the little moments I can!!
Monday, August 8, 2011
Not a Moment.. But a Meltdown!!
I was extremely nervous about today. Almost dreading it. I'll be the first to admit, it is NOT easy to get used to having two babies in the house, much less having to get dressed for three before you can even leave the house! But today, God with me, I took them, by myself, to Easton's doctor appointment. Both of them in the car. Both of them in the stroller. Both of them wide awake.
I was on pins and needles with this restless little girl. If they had not made us wait an extra 30 minutes on top of us being 10 minutes early, the waiting room experience might not have been so bad. I wouldn't have been "that mom" and gotten all those dirty looks when my sweet little innocent princess yielded her first of several melt downs. I wouldn't have had Easton throwing a full-blown tantrum because he couldn't sit in his seat while we waited and I couldn't hold him as I was running after my extremely quick toddler who thought it was funny to stand in the chairs.
After our countless "SERIOUSLY?" moments, we had a really good appointment!! Madileigh just loves our doctor and he is a hoot so everything was better once they called us back!! Easton weighed a whole 10 pounds and grew 2 inches! Wow. If that aint a slap in the face to remind you how fast time flies. Whew. I cant believe he is already two weeks old. That is crazy to me, but that is life and I am just soaking up all the little moments I can!!
After our countless "SERIOUSLY?" moments, we had a really good appointment!! Madileigh just loves our doctor and he is a hoot so everything was better once they called us back!! Easton weighed a whole 10 pounds and grew 2 inches! Wow. If that aint a slap in the face to remind you how fast time flies. Whew. I cant believe he is already two weeks old. That is crazy to me, but that is life and I am just soaking up all the little moments I can!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment