Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Big Boy!

I know a lot of my posts are about my wild child for now and the main reason is because Easton is very laid back! Sure he sleeps like any baby but after being around Madileigh all the time and hearing her screaming and running around, he just doesn't get phased by much! But now we are hitting another milestone!! Smiling was huge for us! Me and Madileigh just eat that up! I love watching her trying to get him to smile! She talks so sweet and tries to tickle him and honestly, I think he really likes it! I cant wait til he starts to giggle back!! Thats gonna highlight my everyday! 


He is starting to lift his head up more and more! I am so proud! Now this was huge for me when Madileigh did it to but it is so much fun to have her here to cheer him on with me! "Way go Eeson" she says! I love just sitting down with her and putting Easton on a blanket on his belly to play and hearing her get so excited saying "Look Mom, Eeson head!" and then we dance and clap and praise him for getting so big!! She loves him so much it melts my heart! 



Im pretty sure he was making fun of our cheering ha!
I am and will always be their biggest fan but I hope that my babies will always support and cheer each other on too! I hope they develop an unbreakable bond and realize that in the end they will always have each other!! Besides, they are gonna have to turn to each other for comfort when I embarrass them every chance I get!! Yup. Im gonna be that mom!!
So we made a cake to celebrate!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment