Saturday, September 3, 2011

College Gameday Kickoff 2011!!



Oh that time of the year is here again! I love it! My husband ignores me, we dont have to watch 'Toy Story' repeatedly, we eat a lot of greasy food and best of all I get to teach my princess some cheers! Now last year this was fun but all she could do was yell "GOOOOOO" which was cute! But this year has started off right!!! My lil sassy thing has got some moves! She gets to clapping and doing her little arm motions and tries real hard (unsuccessfully) to say the right words which ends up just making me laugh! We sat in the floor for a long time doing some Eagle chants!! Her favorite: "S-OU-THERN, SOUTHERN MISSISSIPPI.. U S M!!!!" It was adorable watching her jump and try to clap above her head at the same time!

Admittedly I love watching college football but I do not "have a college team"... When Easton is old enough I will let him choose one for me and we will be die hard together!! Until then I usually pick my favorite before the game depending on who is playing! That being said, I will always pick Southern Mississippi and the SEC team.... If neither of those are involved, I normally pick the one located furthest south!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment