Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Highs And The Lows...

I remember when I was in Jr. High, every Wednesday night at church we would have to tell a high and a low for the day. I don't know what made me think of this but that is what I am gonna do for my blog tonight. I actually will have to do 2 of each. As always, I will save the best for last so here goes:


Lows:

1. Easton got his shots today!! I am excited that we can get out of the house now! However, this is one of my lows for the day because he is uncontrollable. He is sore and cranky and I cant help him. I have tried everything and he stills screams at the top of his lungs every hour! I am gonna end up sleeping in the rocker tonight because that seems to be the only thing that calms him in between his fits. Bless his heart... I just hope it gets better soon! He was screaming so loud that Madi was putting her fingers in her ears... then when he hit an even higher octave, she put her fingers in his ears! Such a sweet big sister!!

2. My best friend left today for South Dakota. Boo. I am excited for her because she has been stationed away from her husband for over a year and they will finally be together but I ate it at the same time because I am going to miss her.. and so will Madileigh.

Highs:

1. Family. Understanding. True Friendship. Brutal Honesty. Forgiveness. Enough said.

2. I finally caught her on video! Now this was not her best run but I was just glad she didn't freeze up. Now me and Madileigh love to dance and sing in the car.. (especially now that we have the Rio soundtrack)... but Johnny never believed me when I told him that she would do it too when I'd be dancing and she refused because he was there and if I would try to make a video she would act shy and freeze. But today I got proof! My fake shy little princess just couldn't hold it in today and I got it!! So here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment