| The wild child!!! |
So as you can tell from reading my other blogs, we have a lot of Madileigh Moments at our house. These are perfect and frustrating moments where we want to sometimes scream, sometimes laugh and sometimes run all at the same time but none the less these memories are priceless! I am going to start recording the moments and posting them in my 'Madileigh Moments Monday' posts. I can't wait to have Easton big enough to be thrown in the mix of her clever scheming and spoiled rotten ways.. but more than that, I cant wait til one day when they are big enough to look back on these with us and say "Wow. I really was wild!!" =) So here goes:
She Catches On Quick:
At every meal, Madileigh always tells me “All done” and does the sign for it when she is finished eating and at every meal I say “Can you eat just one more bite just for Mommy?” and then when she does and I tell her “Good job!” Well today I made a dessert and her Pops was sitting on the couch eating it. She wanted him to go play with her so she kept saying “C’Mon Pops…. C‘Mon….” Well he told her he was eating. Not willing to settle for that answer, she walked over to him, cocked her sassy little head to the side, saw that he only had one more bite and said “Just dot (got) one more?.....Hmm?.." he nodded, ate his last bite and she said "Good Job!.... C'Mon Pops!" Then grabbed his hand and pulled him off to play giggling in triumph as she ran!!
"I Wanna Say Boo....":
Madileigh has yet again come up with a new "game" and this one thanks to her Pops and now her Daddy! First let me say that when I get on to her I tend to give her chance. What I mean is that I don't just discipline her right away. I usually count to three.. slowly.. hoping she will stop doing whatever it is she is not supposed to be doing and I won't have to spank her! Well she has picked up on this... of course...
Anyway, back to her game. She was getting very tired and trying her hardest to stay awake so she would tell her Pops "Go night night" and he would pretend to be sleeping on the couch and she would look at me and say "Mom, I wanna say Boo!" so I'd tell her to go ahead and when she'd say it he would jump like she scared him and woke him up and then she would bust out laughing!! Well that was last night and now she is going into the front room and telling her Daddy "Go Night Night" and she pointing down the hall towards her room. Well he was fixing something on the computer and didn't get up so she told him again, loudly, "Go night night" and pointed.... Nothing... Then I heard "Dad, Go night night. Right now!... One.... Two....." HA HA HA She was bout to get him if she had gotten to three but he got up and ran to her room to go night night! She followed him, I guess to make sure he was really gonna lay down, and then came running back out and told me "Mom, I wanna say BOO!" ha!! Apparently scaring people is her new thing but hey whatever makes her giggle that amazing laugh she has is the perfect game to me!!
| Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to the rescue!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment