Friday, September 30, 2011

Where Did My Time Go???

Today is my last day home with my babies and it breaks my heart. I want to be a stay at home mom so bad I cant stand it! I tried to take Madileigh to daycare yesterday in a weak attempt to ease her back into it and we both had a meltdown. It is gonna kill me on Monday when I actually have to leave both of them. (Forewarning to my coworkers) I can honestly take her screaming and throwing a tantrum because I know it is just her being dramatic and she will get over it; but for my sweet little princess to be standing in front of me trying to be so big and not cry and still have tears flowing down her cheeks just cuts me to the core. It was pitiful. 


So today I am soaking up every second. We have had a perfect day so far. We slept late and snuggled. We laughed and played with Easton. Madileigh helped me mix a bottle and feed him and then he went back to sleep and we danced to Mickey Mouse! I absolutely love just being able to wake up and spend the day with them. I have had several people tell me that it will be good for them and for me to get back into the work routine and I have a hard time forcing a smile. How could it be better than my own babies being in my care?? 


I cant wait until we can get some money saved up and move on to the next chapter of our lives! I assure you it will include me being at home with my babies more! Now Im off to play a little dress up while the pirate sleeps! You cant tell me going to work and daycare is better than this!!! *Blessed*

1 comment:

  1. awwww this breaks my heart! I wish you could just stay home with them!!

    ReplyDelete