Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Chicken and Spinach Lasagna!

Ok! Per request I have added pictures!! This is a must try!! And if you don't like spinach, or you think you don't I am telling you now that it is not a strong taste.. It is just a good flavor! I recommend this for that 1 meal you cook during the week to last for a couple meals!! It is delicious!! 

Ingredients:
-1 (8oz) Package Lasagna Noodles (I use whole grain!)
-3 cups Heavy Whipping Cream 
-2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
-1 cup Parmesan (shredded)
-1 Bag Spinach (I used 1 fresh bunch one time and a bag of baby spinach one time! Both work!)
-1/4 cup Butter
-3 cups Mozzarella 
-1 cup Ricotta (I use the small!)
-1 Tbsp Olive Oil
-4 Garlic Cloves (Pressed)
-4-6 Chicken Breasts (I have done them shredded once and cut in chinks once! Both work!)
*You can add 1/2 Large Onion, Diced!*


-Preheat oven to 350.
-Boil Noodles as directed; Drain and run cold water over them! 
-In a sauce pan, mix heavy cream, mushroom soup, parmesan and butter on Medium heat until well blended!
-In a separate skillet, Heat Olive Oil, Onion if used, and Garlic;
-Mix chicken into the olive oil and garlic mix and cook until done! (I added some Tony's)
-Then layer: (In Order)
---Cream Mixture
---Noodles
---Ricotta
---Spinach
---Chicken
---Mozzarella
-Then Repeat Layers!
-Bake 1 hour or until Bubbly; Top with remaining Mozzarella and bake until melted! 



No comments:

Post a Comment