Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Easy & Delicious Taco Pie!

Everyone loves good ole easy taco night right?? Well this recipe will replace that 9 times out of 10!! It is soooo good and just as easy as making tacos!! We even had our neighbors try this one and they loved it too!! 

All you need is:
1 lb. ground beef
1 (8 oz) pack crescent rolls
1 pack taco seasoning mix
1 sour cream (I used a 16 oz)
& Tortilla chips (the recipe calls for a 14 oz bag but I didn't use nearly all that!)


-Preheat oven to 350.
-Lay crescent rolls on the bottom of 9X13 pan and bake for about 10 minutes or 
until the dough is risen a little but not done!
-While that is in the oven, brown your ground beef, strain 
and add taco seasoning mix & water to simmer! 
-Then just layer the meat mixture on the dough.
-Add a sour cream layer and then sprinkle with cheese!
-Crush some of the chips in a bag and pour over the top! 
(Enough to cover the cheese so it melts to it!)
*I sprinkled garlic powder on my crescent rolls!
*I also used the mexican blend shredded cheese!
*& I used the twist of lime tortilla chips! (Delicious)


No comments:

Post a Comment