Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Twice Baked Potato Casserole

All You Need:
-5 pound bag Russet potatoes.
-About 10 Slices of Bacon. 
(The thick slice packs have the perfect amount!)
-8 oz Cream Cheese
-1/2 Cup Butter 
-1 Cup Sour Cream 
-1/4 Cup Mined Chives
-2 Tsp Salt
-1/2 Tsp Pepper

Directions:
Boil potatoes and drain. 
(I peeled mine because they had sprouts but any other time I would leave the skin!)
When those are getting close to being done, Cook Bacon is skillet;
Pat it dry with paper towel and let it cool.
When it is cooled, crumble into bits!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mash your potatoes and add the cream cheese, butter, & sour cream
then stir until smooth!
Add chives, Cheddar, half the Bacon, salt and pepper.
Stir those in until well blended and transfer to baking dish.
Top with remaining cheese & bake 25 to 30 minutes.
Garnish with remaining bacon.
**(I Broiled it for about 3 minutes before I took it out to brown the cheese a little bit)**







No comments:

Post a Comment