I always tell Madileigh to never ever leave Mommy and always stay close! Even when we are just playing at the house I still tell her so if we are out and about she will know! Well she likes to get under blankets and stuff and she gets a big kick out of me and Johnny saying “Where’d Madi go?” “She was just right here!” And then she just pops out of nowhere and says “Here I am!!” Well today I was washing dishes and Johnny was in the living room with Easton and Madileigh started hiding under the blanket. Johnny saw her first so he said “Hey Leigh, where did Madi go?” I said “I don’t know, she was just playing in the floor… I hope she didn’t run away!!” And then she popped out of that blanket, ran to the kitchen and wrapped her arms around my legs and said “I never leave you Mommy. I right here!!” MELT. MY. HEART. It is a wonderful feeling knowing that your babies listen and understand!
Too Much TV:
The other morning I was playing in the bedroom and trying to get Easton dressed when I hear "Mommy.... COME HERE.... AHHHHH!!!" Me, thinking that a spider had bit her or she broke her dad gum leg or threw up everywhere and couldn't find a place to step, took off running to her leaving Easton to roll off the bed only to find her smiling as she pointed to the tv and told me "Mommy, ITS MICKEY MOUSE... I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!!" (she gets that from little Einstein's) But really. Really. Heart attack much???
Too Much TV:
The other morning I was playing in the bedroom and trying to get Easton dressed when I hear "Mommy.... COME HERE.... AHHHHH!!!" Me, thinking that a spider had bit her or she broke her dad gum leg or threw up everywhere and couldn't find a place to step, took off running to her leaving Easton to roll off the bed only to find her smiling as she pointed to the tv and told me "Mommy, ITS MICKEY MOUSE... I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!!" (she gets that from little Einstein's) But really. Really. Heart attack much???
No comments:
Post a Comment