Easton's People:
I guess its no surprise that Easton is my little pirate! Well lately he has started to get real into watching TV so when Jake and The Neverland Pirates comes on I always tell him that’s his people and let him watch it! Well Madi came up while we were in the floor and said “Mom, I want to watch Mickey Mouse.” I said it wasn’t on yet and she said “Oh ok, I duess we watch EEson people.” Ha ha ha I swear this child is a sponge!!
I got home from work one night and I was completely exhausted! I lay down in the floor beside Easton and was just watching Madileigh run around! She said “Come on Mom!” I told her to give me just a minute and I would get up! I told her we could play babies on the floor while I was tired… but she didn’t want to! She just wanted me to get up and go in her room with her! Well she finally gave up and decided to give me a minute and I was relieved. When she walked back by I said, “Madi, will you grab Mommy a pillow?” … She literally stopped in mid stride, turned very intently, cocked her sassy little head too the side and used that little innocent voice…”You want pillow Mom… (Rudely) GO GET IT!” And then she stormed back to her room! Seriously?? This starts at 2?? I’m in trouble!!! (But I also got up!)
One night this week I was trying to comfort Easton back to sleep because his post nasal drip is flaring up again. He really was a little more fussy than usual and I told Johnny to go make him a bottle! I don’t guess Madi heard that part because before Johnny got back she woke up, leaned over me, looked me dead in the eyes and said “Mommy, doe det bottle. Madi sleepin.” Really? Cuz Im not doing all I can already! Thanks!

I am telling you the truth this girl and her brother have completely taken over my whole life!!! They are my everything and they keep me entertained to no end!! I don't know what I did to deserve these little handfuls but I am beyond thankful that God sent them to me!
I am telling you the truth this girl and her brother have completely taken over my whole life!!! They are my everything and they keep me entertained to no end!! I don't know what I did to deserve these little handfuls but I am beyond thankful that God sent them to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment