| The Finished Product!!! =) Well, what was left anyway!! |
What You Need:
-10 Soft Shell Tacos
-2 Cups Cooked Chicken (I used 3 Boneless Skinless Breasts)
-2 Cups Monterey Jack Cheese
-3 Tbsp Butter
-3 Tbsp Flour (All Purpose)
-2 Cups Chicken Broth
-1 Cup Sour Cream (About 3/4 of a 16oz container)
-1 (4oz) Can Diced Green Chilies (I used 1 (10oz) can mild Rotel because I keep it on hand!)
Preheat oven to 350.
Boil Chicken in water until tender and shred with forks.
Mix the shredded chicken with half the Cheese
& Roll them into the tortilla shells.
Place them in a 9X13 Baking dish. (I used my stoneware one!)
Set that pan aside...
Melt your butter down in a sauce pan.
Stir in flour and cook for about a minute!
Heat over medium until it gets a little bubbly.
Then stir in your sour cream and Rotel.
*(Do not bring to Boil; just stir til sour cream is melted down & smoothe)*
Pour sauce over enchiladas and sprinkle remaining cheese on top!
Bake for about 20-22 minutes!
(I broiled it for the last 3-4 Minutes to make my cheese brown on top!)
No comments:
Post a Comment